This longitudinal study of first year college students, explores how more optimism is related to the improvement of greater widespread and supportive friendship networks throughout the primary semester of college (Brissette, Scheier, & Carver, 2002). This can be related back to freshmen in Temasek Polytechnic trying to adapt to the school life after post-secondary education. This is so, as most freshmen seek some moral support from their close friends and family through their process of getting used to the change around them, especially during the first semester as this period is crucial to the development of relationships with teachers and peers.This study also looks at whether optimists show higher mental adjustment to the first semester of college than do pessimists and to evaluate the quantity to which those variations in adjustment are mediated by way of variations within the quality and amount in their social community ties (Brissette, Scheier, & Carver, 2002). Some freshmen in Temasek Polytechnic can cope with the different environment and the demanding school work due to their positive outlook through the people around them. However, some freshmen have difficulty keeping up with the changes around them as they are not what the freshmen are used to. To help them with their troubles, Temasek Polytechnic have provided services such as counselling services to help them strengthened their resolve of the new environment. This study observes the extent to which coping and social guide constitute independent pathways via which optimism is linked to better psychological adjustment at some stage in a demanding life occasion (Brissette, Scheier, & Carver, 2002). In this case, it will be the transition from secondary school to Temasek Polytechnic. The process of adaptation to Temasek Polytechnic requires some confidence and courage which in turn, require the support and assurance of others, as well as, his or her own conviction.
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.