A “role model” is a personage you appreciate greatly that has both transformed your perspective and constantly acts as an approving and encouraging example. My role model, Saida Belkentaoui, is a passionate, persevering, and enduring woman who was born in Casablanca, Morocco in 1972 and whose marking encounters and memories have impacted her in diverse ways. Interviewing my mother, Saida Belkentaoui, about her specific experiences and goals has enabled me to comprehend my idol from a different view, as I have discovered the difficulties she has faced as both a mother and a hard-working woman. Saida was raised in a financially restricted setting but her grandparent’s love and protection were able to compensate for the absence of her parents and resources, which positively impacted her personality. Living in an average Moroccan neighborhood has shaped Saida’s perspective and goals as a child because she has learned to become satisfied with the smallest factors, such as shoes or paper dolls, which later motivated her to develop her family’s situation. Additionally, sharing an inseparable relationship with neighborhood friends like Bouchra and Naila has marked most of Saida’s experiences with support, kindness, friendship, and generosity. However, the individual that impacted and shaped Saida the most was her grandmother, Fatima Outgammi, an enduring woman that has raised 11 children and inspired Saida to persevere, take responsibility and rely on her abilities.Furthermore, the meaningful advice that has forever marked her perspective was the one provided by her father, Hassan Belkentaoui, who advised her once that “life is a long and difficult path during which one must rely on himself first before relying on others.” Moreover, a difficulty that has forever changed Saida’s lifestyle would be her constant challenge to maintain a demanding responsibility as the CFO of the Brewery of Morocco and her duties as an understanding mother. Likewise, working with a majority of males have pushed Saida to work constantly in order to gain her place and impose her ideas. Thus, my mother’s diverse experiences with specific people have impacted her greatly and shaped her to be a patient and hardworking woman.
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.