Braiden Eyre 12/5/17Period 1 Mr. ParsloeInformational Essay-AxolotlAxolotl Deep in the canals and lakes of Xochimilco and Chalco lakes, a Salamander type Amphibian can be rather boring, as they are not very active creature. It also loves hiding in rocks and plants, as far down in the water as possible. When it does move, it moves rather slowly, unless he or she is in courtship, where the male and female will dance around the aquarium, The Axolotl.With External gills so it can be provided with oxygen. The Axolotl Can weigh up to 8 ounces. The axolotl becomes sexually mature at the age of 18 to 24 months. Males have a swollen cloacae line with papillae and relatively thinner than females. Their heads are wide, and their eyes are lidless. Their limbs are underdeveloped and possess long, thin digits. Males are identified by their swollen cloacas lined with papillae, while females are noticeable for their wider bodies full of eggs. The axolotl is carnivorous, consuming small prey such as insects, worms, and small fish in the wilderness. In captivity, axolotls can be fed a variety of available foods such as trout and salmon pellets, live or frozen bloodworms, wax worms and earthworms on occasions. Axolotls also love beef liver and sometimes small prawns. Small juveniles can be fed with Daphnia or brine shrimp until old enough for the larger foodstuffs.Axolotls locate their food by smell, and when they get get the food they snap Sucking the food into their stomachs with vacuum force. This is why other animals may not be housed with axolotls (excluding adults with other adults) as anything smaller will invariably end up in their vacuum mouth even siblings. Fish sometimes nibble at a axolotls gills while they sleep, leading to infection. Fungal infections can happen anywhere from the gills to the legs to the eyes, when they get an infection, it looks like a cotton ball or a puff ball. Most infections come from poor quality water to getting bit, and by just getting injured. These things can lead to Axolotl death.Why i chose to research the Axolotl because I myself own two and they are very colorful creatures that are very cute up close that is why i chose the Axolotl.
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.