Earlham College Richmond, Indiana
CoLab Project Manager July 2017 – Present
· Plan and participate in donor campaigns and fundraising events to identify potential partners and develop new revenue streams for Earlham College.
· Organize and execute the Earlham Prize for Creative Capitalism, a $40 000 social entrepreneurship competition to promote profit maximizing businesses that are environmentally conscious and socially responsible, in conjunction with the Gene Hambrick, Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship.
· Develop a new Google Analytics metric system to help interpret student interest and engagement in sustainability studies and environmental science.
· Supervise six student workers and an administrative assistant at the CoLab and assigned them various day to day tasks, such as inventory management, bookkeeping, marketing, and food service operations.
Skills honed: Budget management, event planning, business development, fundraising, product development.
Huntington National Bank Indianapolis, Indiana
Commercial Banking Credit Analyst Summer Intern May 2016 – August 2016
· Received training in Middle Market Commercial Banking by shadowing the Credit Analysts, Underwriters, Portfolio Managers, Relationship Managers, and Loan Closers.
Analyzed multi-year financial data (i.e. financial statements, management accounts, cash flow statements and business tax returns) to support underwriting and credit decisions by generating risk scores and financial ratios.
Collaborated with associates in preparation and assembling of the essential commercial loan documents and credit proposals (including covenant compliances, appraisals, and budget projections) for loan approval.
Discovered the overall banking structure by assisting bankers in the execution of various banking services, including capital markets products, financial advisory services and treasury management services.
Skills honed: analytical thinking, financial statement spreading & analysis, loan underwriting, advanced MS Excel skills.
Allied Bank Limited Lahore, Pakistan
Financial Services Summer Intern June 2014 – July 2014
· Assisted senior management with compilation of accounts receivable, payable, bank statement reconciliation and month-end financial reports.
· Performed analytical review of internal and external control audit reports and tax schedules.
· Prepared presentations with the finance team on quarterly forecasts and budgets for the senior management.
· Facilitated with account opening procedures and administrating mortgages in retail banking division.
Skills honed: financial forecasting, effective communication, attention to detail, time management, professional demeanor.