Global HistoryKreg HulahoopMira Cross, Kai Brown, Margot McNeely1/22/18Our tableau vivant symbolizes the conflict that the Soviet Union had with the U.S. which manifested as a fight over Iran. The U.S. and the Soviet Union, because they are the two dominant nations of the world, stand on chairs. They are both trying to pull Iran up onto the chair. Iran is struggling to rise while Soviet Union and U.S. both pull on either arm. This is a struggle between themselves, a battle for the large oil reserves in Iran, and as a combined effort for Iran to rise out of civil conflict. Britain controlled the shah’s only real power in the country at the time: commander in chief of the armed forces. Iran, in the middle, represents both Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and Iran as a nation. The Shah was supported by these foreign powers, and he fought with the politicians and the prime ministers that did not support his wealth and foreign interest related reign. During this power struggle in the country, the United States and Soviet Union were locked in The Cold War. The US wanted a capitalist, US allied Iran while the Soviet Union wanted a communist, Soviet Union allied Iran. Many coup d’états and civil conflicts took place, ultimately leading up to total power held by the Shah in 1962. This was backed by the US, a nationalized oil industry, and a brutal national police force who enforced the Shah’s whims. The Shah made huge profits over nationalized oil, but only a small percentage of the population had an improved lifestyle. The Shah was not a popular ruler. The people of Iran protested and revolted while the Shah consolidated power and improved his international ties, including with the Soviet Union. Iranian protest sparked in 1978, the year of the Islamic Revolution. In 1979, the Shah fled the country. A month later, an Islamic government took control of the country, and ended the Pahlavi Dynasty.
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.