In this article Omoera and Ryanga (2016) reviews the idea that social media platforms i.e. twitter, facebook and YouTube can direct attention to issues that can result in action to create social change. The authors’ research focuses on methodological and theoretical considerations, social media and it’s role in setting the agenda in addressing violence against women. In these topics omoera and Ryanga go in to discuss data of social media accounts and/or campaigns therefor how mass media can influence and even effect the way media is able to alter or change the public’s views. The authors’ also talk about how social media is a new age form of media and describes what it is and how it can set agendas. In Omoera and Ryanga’s last argument point they talk about the way social media is paving the way for addressing violence against women and describes how online campaigns that have become successful and caused a change. Also how these campaigns are also used to serve multiple purposes. To end the article Omoera and Ryanga (2016) goes on to explain that “the public’s thoughts were directed to the various instances of violence against women and this in turn prompted action”.Osakue Stevenson Omoera is a senior lecturer of the department of theatre and media arts at the Ambrose Allie university, ekpomas and Heri Ryanga works in the department of history and archaeology at the university of Nairobi. Omoera and Ryanga provide data found in other researched articles for their in-depth research paper of social media’s success at at shedding light upon issues surrounding women and sexual violence. They have also thoroughly researched and read about the topic they wrote about and this is shown by their referencing and understanding of different academic and non-academic sources. Omoera and Ryanga describe that “social media campaigns can effectively set agendas for public but they are more or less short lived. They can put the messages in the brain and cause action but generalised actions are not really tangible or long lasting.
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.