In the Biographical article titled, “Malala Yousafzai”, an unknown author informes readers of the courageous and humanitarian life of a young Pakistani woman named Malala Yousafzai. They show this first by describing in detail all the awards and honors she has earned, then, by telling her heroic life story, and finally, by explaining her mission statement and intent for the future. The author’s purpose in this article is to influence their readers that Malala is a hero and also inform on her activism through facts and testimony. The author creates a positive and empowering tone for audiences such as educators, young girls, activists, and all youth with or without rights to go to school. The authors article was overall a factual detail of her life and cause without much bias. Malala led a life of hardships and adversity, but stayed true to her beliefs and always stood up for others. Malala was first anonymous in her activism against the taliban, using an online blog through the BBC, and only later on in her life did she use her name. This led to the taliban finding out who and where she was, and shooting her. Malala’s story and cause really picked up steam after this horrific event, as people and organizations around the globe began to pour out their support and love. The right for girls to have an education is hugely important and relevant in today’s society, because so many young girls and children in general still do not have a free, legitimate, and applicable education. If all of these children, young women in particular, do not ever get an reliable education, how can we believe the world has a safe and well-informed future? It is the current generations most important job to educate, instruct, and develop the minds of the next generation. Malala is a hero because even after being tirelessly persecuted and attacked, when it would have been so much easier to give up and be silent, she got louder and always kept fighting and speaking out for her cause.
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.