MeiosisUsed for production of sperm and eggInterphase – Replication of the DNA (Dyads)Prophase 1 – DNA gets condensed into chromosomes, they pair up with their homologous partners and material is swapped over so that there is a variety in the offspring each timeMetaphase 1 – Chromosomes randomly line up along the center of the cell in pairs, this is so that the gamete have different sets of chromosomesAnaphase 1 – Chromosomes are separated by centrosomes but the sister chromatids remain jointTelophase 1 – The cell divides into two (Cytokinesis), two genetically individual cells are formed ready to enter Meiosis 2Prophase 2 – Centrosomes move to opposite ends again, the cells membrane disappears, each chromatid is captured by microtubulesMetaphase 2 – Individual chromosomes line up in the center of the cell, this time in a singular line along the metaphase plateAnaphase 2 – Chromosomes split into single chromatid, they are pulled to opposite ends of the cellTelophase 2 – Membranes form around each of the four newly formed haploid cell, the chromosomes decondense. Each cell is left with only 23 chromosomes instead of 46MitosisUsed for growth and repair in the bodyInterphase – Replication of the DNA occursProphase – Chromosomes condense and pair up ready for the reaction to begin, the mitotic spindle forms and the nucleolus disappears. The microtubules then grab the chromosomes, no swapping of DNA occurs, this is because the daughter cells must be genetically identicalMetaphase – Chromosomes line up in the center of the cell ready to be separated, they are aligned singularly along the centerAnaphase – Chromosomes are pulled apart by centrosomes, each part is now its own chromosome, they are pulled to opposite end of the cellTelophase – Cell breaks into two identical diploid cells, a new nucleus is formed in each new cell and the chromosomes decondense into their normal DNA form
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.