The sixteenth century was a time of a great changes in European history. We saw this changes in politics and society, any life’s aspect. This time has formed the future direction of European development. We can see, that Spain became powerful and expands ownershipis, as well Ottoman Empire is strengthened. So, we suggest comparing the two bright representatives of this century, who have influenced the course of history 1. Suleiman the Magnificent became the most prominent East’s ruler of the16th century. He proved the military, political and economic power of the Ottoman Empire2. In Europe we can to reveal Charles V, who was the Holy Roman Emperor. In same time in theory, Charles V was the most nfluential monarch in Europe. A Habsburg, he inherited Spain, which had been united by his grandparents Ferdinand and Isabella. In 1519 he succeded his paternal grandfather Maximilian I as Holy Roman Emperor. Comparing the beginning of their activity we see that Suleiman, at the age of 14, began to perform public duties (ruler in Kafi in the Crimea).He received control over the province of Menis, and also served as ruler of European provinces during the military Selim’s campaigns (Selim the Grim). At the age of 15 years (1515), Charles became the Duke of Burgundy in the Netherlands. On March 14, 1516, he proclaimed himself the king of Castile and Aragon. Consequently, both monarchs began their political activity in adolescence. September 21, 1520 died Selim I (Suleiman had at that time 26 years). The governor of the Syrian province decided to gain independence, taking advantage of the temporary lack of ruler. Suleiman suppressed rebellion and took power in the Ottoman Empire. October 23, 1520, Charles was crowned in Aachen. At the same time, Charles V proclaimed himself the “chosen” emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, thus depriving the prerogative’s papal throne of the emperors’s coronation. He achieved the general recognition for this title later, after the victories over France and Rome. In the end, he was officially crowned emperor in 1530 by Pope Clement VII in Bologna. We see that both rulers got reign almost at the same time. The basis of the Suleiman and Charless policy is also similar.
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.