The composer I chose to research about is Hans Zimmer. Hans middle name is Florian and he was born September 12, 1957, in Frankfurt, Germany. Today, he lives in Los Angeles, California, with his second wife and his three children. Hans began his music career in London under his mentor Stanley Meyers who was a famed composer at that time. He played keyboard early in his life and he even played for several bands in Europe and even in Mexico. He soon began to work on several successful solo projects where Hans used both old and new musical technologies in his music. One of the greatest accomplishments in his career was in 1988 when he was asked to create a score for the movie Rain Man directed by Barry Levinson. Some people say today that Hans created his own form of composed music. In his style of composition, he combines electronic and instrumental arrangements together. The movie Rain Man actually won an Oscar for Best Picture of the Year. Hans Zimmer also won his first Academy Award Nomination for that movie for the Best Original Score. And that’s how Hans’ career began. The first choral piece by Hans Zimmer I chose is “Aurora”. This song was written in 2012 and is completely a cappella. I chose this song because of the emotion behind the song. Hans wrote the song because of a shooting that took place at a theatre which featured a movie with his music in it called The Dark Knight Rises. He wrote it for the people who were victims of the shooting, the ones who survived, and for the loved one. When listening to it, I can hear the sadness in it welling up, and the tragedy of the shooting. It makes you sad, but it is so revealing at the same time. It reminds you of the evil out in the world and the sorrow that comes in life. “Aurora” was written as a SATB, or mixed choir, and as I said before, a cappella. When I first listened to this song, I was surprised by just how sad it was. I’m not totally sure if there are any words, but that almost adds to the emotion in my opinion. The song’s a cappella has such good notes working together that I like how there are no words. Anybody from country can listen to it then and still hear and understand the sadness from it.
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.