Well being and quality of life are enhanced theory of human- animal interaction when psychological benefits exceed the psychological cost of pets.(Southerland, 2007).Mental health disorders are spread all around and are possibly increasing. The 1995 head survey in england shows that 20% of women and 14% of men have suffered with mental illness at some point. 20% of children will suffer mild and 7-10% will suffer severe to moderate health problems(Fox,2007). A survey conducted by mental health foundation (2011) involved cat and non-cat owners, the survey found out that 87% of people who owned a cat felt that they had a positive increase on their well being.Half of the cat owners felt that their cat’??s presence and companionship was most helpful, followed by a third of respondents who described stroking a cat as a calming and helpful activity.Attachment research and theory have shown that emotional well-being is largely affected by personal relationship. There is now a reason to include pets among significant attachment figures and emotional well-being helps treating disturbed populations but also for promoting disturbed populations but also for promoting general mental health (Sable P.,1995).Another study showed that people who get lonely due to social rejection get immediate comfort by owning a dog and support by a dog is as good as support by family or friends which could improve their well being and help in recovering from stress.(McConnell et al., 2011)Emotions provide individuals with invaluable information about themselves, their environment and their relationship with the environment (Zeman et al.,2004). Emotions are often portrayed as irresistible forces that exert a sweeping influence on behaviour.(Koole L.,2009). ” Emotional regulation is the extrinsic and intrinsic process responsible for monitoring, evaluating and modifying emotional reactions, especially their intensive and temporal features to accomplish one’s goals” (Thompson, 1994).
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.