With a sight to bring forth comprehensive growth and good fortune for farmers, vendor partners, small shopkeepers and consumers, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL), a subsidiary of RIL, was set up to lead Reliance Group’s foray into arranged retail. With a 27% share of world GDP, retail is a important donor to total economic activity across the globe. Of this, configured marketing contributes between 20% to 55% in different developing markets. The Indian retail industry is pegged at $ 300 billion and increasing at over 13% per year. Of this, shortly, arranged retailing is about 5%. This is anticipated to grow to 10% by 2011. RRL has enter upon an carrying out plan to build state-of-the-art retail infrastructure in India, which consider a multi-format shop scheme of opening locality convenience stores, hypermarkets, specialty and wholesale stores crosswise India. RRL established its first sales outlet in November 2006 through its department store format ‘Reliance Fresh’. Since then RRL has rapidly grown to run 590 stores across 13 states at the end of FY 2007-08. RRL launched its first ‘Reliance Digital’ store in April 2007 and its first and India’s sizeable hypermarket ‘Reliance Mart’ in Ahmedabad in August 2007. This year, RRL has also set up its initial few specialty stores for apparel (Reliance Trends), footwear (Reliance Footprints), jewellery (Reliance Jewels), books, music and other lifestyle products (Reliance Timeout), auto accessories and service format (Reliance Autozone) and also an inaugural in the health and welfare commerce through ‘Reliance Wellness’. In each of these store formats, RRL is offering a unique set of products and services at a value price point that has not been accessible so far to the Indian user. Overall, RRL is good positioned to quickly grow its alive network of 590 stores which operate in 57 cities. During the year, RRL also centered on building strong relationships in the agri-business value chain and has begin selling fruits, vegetables and staples that the company sources directly to wholesalers and institutional customers. RRL provides its customers with high quality
All Research Proposal
- WRITTEN Piaget believes in certain principles of development. His
- I assistant trainee manager in which the skills that
- Abstract—In parameter. In addition, weevaluated the performance of the
- To contraception (Oudshoorn, 2004). Over the past 50 years,
- Background policies focus on extension of the centralised grid.
- ICICI EPS increased to 32.19 and after that company
- Dagens i 1600-1700 tallet, var det veldig mye overtroiske
- Mental is concerned in the cognizance of their abilities,
- Årsakene Kroatia, Slovenia og Bosnia-Herzegovina, som var katolsk dominert.